What information we collect via the website
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What the details we collect will be used for
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service. (If we have to pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service, you will be notified beforehand).
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours. We are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
The cookies used on this website have been categorized based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
BassbudsTM will never give away information about our users. If you choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself, BassbudsTM will use this information only to communicate directly with you. BassbudsTM will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy, by law or a policy or notice contained or associated with a specific.